IAPA membership will open up instant access to a global resource of top quality, trusted accounting, law and business advisory firms in key locations around the world.
Some of the key benefits include:
- - Ability to service existing clients looking to expand internationally, through access to global resources
- Worldwide focus - Ability to attract new clients with an international focus
- Support expanding clients - Confidence you will retain existing clients if/when they expand internationally
- Enter new markets with confidence - First-hand knowledge of local regulations, culture and customs, removing potential cross-border uncertainties, reducing the risk of entering new markets or expanding in existing ones, via International and regional knowledge sharing through regular communication and attendance at IAPA events
- Learn at global conferences - Opportunities to attend multiple meetings, held at a global, regional and sub-regional level, on a number of topics and specialist areas, for both technical - such as tax, audit and M&A - and on practice development issues - such as marketing and other ways to grow and enhance your business, promoting best practice, knowledge sharing and networking opportunities
- Gain knowledge from webinars - Opportunity to attend webinars on key practice management issues delivered by experts. Content is member driven
- Adds value to domestic market - differentiating from competitors
- Communicate with other members - A private Members' Portal, offering a communication facility to exchange thoughts and ideas amongst various groups within the association, along with a variety of resources for members
- Get listed - in our Global Members directory
- Raise your profile - Use of IAPA logo across your marketing material to promote your firm's global connections
- Attract elite staff - Assists the recruitment of top personnel
- The personal approach - Helps your firm become a real alternative to the Big 4, offering a more personal and 'partner-led' service
- Inward referrals - becoming a member of IAPA affords you all the benefits listed above; first and foremost to offer the ability to find a resource for your clients as they embark on an international journey. However, the relationship building and promotion of your firm within the association may lead to increased business for your practice, as clients of fellow members look to expand into your territory.
Don't just take our word for it...
Read what some of our members say here >>
Looking to become a member?
Apply for membership here >>