On 25th January 2018, Frankfurt, the IAPA German member firms met to re-establish the National Accounting Group (NAG), IAPA Deutschland. All 4 member firms were in attendance:
- Liebhart & Kollegen
- HPS Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
- BWT GmbH
During this business event the firms held robust discussions on issues facing the German audit and tax advisory firms, whilst providing support and feedback to each other. Discussions were focused on several key topics of interest, including:
- Statutes of the IAPA Deutschland National Group
- Quality Assurance (Peer Review) requirements in Germany
- Data Protection requirements
- Winning new members for the IAPA Deutschland National Group
The meeting provided an excellent opportunity for IAPA’s new and existing German member firms to get to know each other well and understand how they can best collaborate to strengthen the NAG.
We are pleased to confirm that the IAPA Deutschland Chairman is Jurgen Liebhart, Liebhart & Kollegen, Stuttgart (bottom left) and the Treasurer is Christian Jagosch, BWT GmbH, Munich (bottom right).