IAPA CEO, Ozgur Demirdoven, was delighted to attend and present at the UK200Group’s annual conference in Edinburgh 14-16 November 2018 at the magnificent Balmoral Hotel, UK.
From the conference, highlights included:
- After dinner speaker Dame Katherine Grainger
- Justin Urquhart Stewart, 7IM. The Implications for SMEs in the EU and UK markets
- Debra Searle MVO, MBE. Choose your attitude, rewiring our brain’s autopilot
- Graeme Codrington. Tomorrow Today; Tomorrow’s world today. The disruptive forces shaping our world and how we should respond
- John Goldsbrough, Department for International Trade. Why UK companies should grow overseas – how the Department of International Trade can support them
- Giles Mooney, PTP. The most common traps in tax and how to avoid them
- Ozgur Demirdoven, IAPA CEO. The benefits of IAPA – a leading association of international accounting, legal and business advisory firms.
Talking of the conference, Ozgur Demirdoven said:
“I am so honored to be invited as a speaker to the UK200Group 2018 Annual Conference. I would like to thank to UK200Group Board and CEO Declan Swan for allowing me to speak both at the International Forum on Wednesday 14th November and during the International Opportunities Session on Friday 16th November.
It was a fantastic conference with great attendance around 150 people, amazing venue (hotel and the city) and carefully selected speakers with a very well designed rich program for attendees. Congratulations to all who has make this happen!
We, IAPA International and National Accounting Group (NAG) UK200Group, have the strongest connection and collaboration ever. More common benefits will be offered to our members soon.”