IAPA is funded by the subscriptions and fees paid by its members and Commercial Associates. Rates are set at a level that is consistent with the effective operation of the association and the level of support expected by our members.
The following notes set out the rates payable by individual member firms for the year ending 31 March 2014.
IAPA’s Executive Committee has discretion to grant concessionary rates of subscription for firms in developing/transitional countries. Such concessions are available on a case by case basis upon presentation of information demonstrating that the firm in question would suffer genuine financial hardship if required to pay the full amount.
Each new member is asked to pay a 'one-off' application fee (£1375). As well as this are the annual subscription fees comprising 2 elements; the global and regional subscription.
Global subscriptions and fees
- Application fee £1375 (new member firms only)
- Annual subscription £2116
- Per partner supplement £111 (capped at 20 partners)
- Per branch supplement £360
- 5% administrative fees all firms contribute 5% of fees earned from work referred to them by other members of the association to IAPA's central fund
Regional subscriptions and fees
In addition to the above global contributions, member firms in Europe, the Americas and Australasia contribute to regional budgets as follows:
- Annual subscription €675
- Per partner supplement €25
- Annual subscription for US Members US $ 350
- Annual subscription for Mexico and Central/South American members US $ 200
Asia Pacific Region:
- 3-yearly subscription US $350
Firms in Australia, Canada, Germany and members of UK200Group pay their annual subscriptions through their respective national accountancy groups.